Saturday 17 November 2012

pandang

in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious the Most Merciful
peace be upon u and hi peeps (^_~)

i pray to Allah for us to be showered by His blessing and love.. How are you peeps? doing good..? me..? Alhamdulillah.. Allah still have mercy on me.. He keeps me alive and gives me oxygen to continue breathing in this fana' world..

The world's medias are busy with the issue of Gaza.. How cruel, evil, inhumane, unmerciful -so forth- Israel is towards Palestinians.. When the world is starting to view this issue as an issue of ummah, ME, people in Malaysia are happily blinded with other worldly issue.. I feel so frustrated with myself when i find myself shutting my eyes up when i see news in newspaper or facebook or other readable item regarding this.. I know and fully realize this issue is not a mere issue.. it concerns the ummah.. our brothers and sisters who are suffering in the other part of the world..  but yet..me is just sitting back.. pretending not knowing what is happening there.. SCREW me..!



Let's not be a mere lay person who are ignorant about this.. How busy we are.. How tired we feel.. How high we think of ourselves.. How fragile we become.. we should not let our guard down nor our mind out of this.. People there are not complaining on how hard they survive to live.. they are not making fuss when they have no food to eat.. they are full of passion to free their Motherland.. the Holyland.. they are willing to syahid.. Allahuakbar!!

so Nani.. open your eyes and your heart.. WAKE UP..! I pray to Allah to not let us be swayed away by the world.. aameen..


No comments:

Post a Comment