Sunday 11 March 2012

march 2012

in the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful
peace be upon u and hi peeps (^_~)

i'm 20(oohh that's so lame) and now i'm in the 2nd semester of Bachelor of Legal Studies (BLS)..
i'm currently living with my makngah at sek 6 as my applications to stay in the college were rejected (actually i can stay in the hostel if i BEG but i chose not to do so..it's not cool man.. :P) my pointer for the first semester was not as great as i hoped and expected but still, i'm thankful to Allah for giving me this opportunity to continue my journey of live in the LAW faculty..

i'm bounded for a year with LAW SOCIETY and i'm so delightful for getting selected as one of the members of the family.. i'm engaged as a Program Director for an event that is meant to be held in May and i'm working on the proposal for that event.. it ain't easy man.. seriously.. i kid u NOT..! 

and yeeaaahh..i just got a new bUah-hati-intan-payung.. his name is FREDDIE..! i named him that because he is RED.. he ain't a HUMAN obviously.. \(0_0)/ he is my new motorcycle.. oohhhhhh.. he's so damn handsome..!! i pray to Allah to always keep him safe and sound..ameen..

ya Allah, please assist me in whatever things i do..
Ease my works so that i can always give my best..
Bless me, my parents, my family, and the whole muslims.. =P (ameeen)

p/s:was waiting to see him..but still kening-mata-hidung- tak nampak.. :(

1 comment: