Monday 28 May 2012

young

peace be upon u and hi peeps (^_~)

i miss blogging so much.. i've been so busy lately but at this moment i feel like writing something on this blog.. happy reading :)


my sister, known as kakchik was selected as one of penuntut di KMPP and we (all my siblings, mak and tok) sent her there this morning.. after a hectic and a long traffic jam, we managed to get there.. after registering and doing all the necessary stuffs, we went to kakchik's room.. there are 4 persons per room. After sometimes, came kakchik new roommate, i don't know her name, but she is from Kelantan.. 

me, kakchik,kakyang and awa went to salam with that makcik (roommate's mom) then she (the makcik) asked, "ni siapa?" and then mak and tok started explaining which one is kakak, which one is second and so forth.. after quite sometime chitchatting with that makcik, she asked again "mana satu kakak?" 

and i was like "err.." raising up my hand and grinning

"saya"

"oh, makcik ingat yang tu kakak.." (while pointing at kakchik and kakyang)

"saya la makcik..saya dah 20 tahun.. oh..mudanya saya" (sambil senyum kambing)

the next unforgettable scene was when we (me,kakchik,kakyang,awa and mak) sat side by side, when that makcik said this:

"sama ja semua.. mak tu tak nampak macam mak pon.. nampak macam kakak dengan adik-adik ja"

and mak was so happy with that statement.. she laugh sambil muka macam-nak-blushing

but poor abang, he doesn't look like he's 21.. in fact people who don't know him might say that he is married with 2 kids.. oohhhh.. 

done with the introduction.. now to the gist.. :)

being young is one of the most wanted thing among people.. why..? because life becomes harder as the time passes by.. and problems become inevitable..
being young means less stress, less problems, less spending cost and such.. but for me.. i like the most when my birthday say hello to me as it marks the changes in my life.. not just my age beranak another number, my emotion, my way of life, my way of speaking, thinking,dressing and etc also change..
me too love to look young but gaining another number to my age does not scare me.. it is a sign of maturity.. it is a symbol of how i had lived my life.. 

so peeps, don't get scared when u see wrinkles on your face.. because it actually illustrates how brave you are in leading this complicated life.. and also..those are the warning signs from Allah that you can be called back to HIM anytime, anywhere.. so be PREPARED! :)

till my next post, have a bless and blast day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment