Wednesday 5 October 2011

.


~CRUSH~


p/s : dear heart, please stop beating like you are running at 180km/h
dear fingers, stop clicking at his profile whenever you see him online
dear eyes, stop looking for him every time you enter the faculty
dear ears, stop rewinding his voice over and over again
dear mouth, stop uttering words that are related to him
dear mind, please stop thinking about that creature 

i hate it when my concentration flew away the moment i open my 
unreadable books..
i dislike it when my heart-liver started to pumping out of control
whenever his face pops into my mind


i feel so annoyed when i can't get hold of myself

Ya Allah, please take him away from my mind
i'm afraid i will get lost if i continue to have this
kind of feeling
i hope this feeling is just a mere feeling out of excitement
do show me the right man that has been set for me 
and please take care of my heart and my faith 
ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment