Tuesday 25 October 2011

do i care..?

peace be upon u and hi peeps.. (^_~)

YES, I DO..
*tetibe jer..macam tengah angkat vow jer.. :P


recent news---> UT MARA have won PPM CUP.. !! congratulations to all the debaters.. u guys are so awesomeeeeee..! (abg syafiq,abg airie,kak mai & kak ain)

i still am a part of debate club *i think so because i've been absent for 2 times..lalalala..
and it was an accidental participation.. hahaha..

here, i noticed that people didn't put initial respect term when talking to people older than them.. they just call them by their name although that person is way much older than them.. saya orang kampung and actually i'm not really approving this kind of behavior..

when i asked "should i call u abang..... or kakak....?" people just said "no..u don't have to.. it makes me look old"

OMG.. of course you are older than me.. that's why i'm putting an effort to put initial ABANG or KAKAK when talking to you.. but people here just REFUSE to be called that.. for me it's an honor because i can feel that people are respecting me.. but yeaahh.. malaysians now are more mat saleh than mat saleh themselves.. *sigh

YES, I DO...

i don't really care when people backbiting me.. but I DO MIND if it has to do with my family.. don't push the limit to the extend which i can't compromise.. talk all the way you want..but never insult my family.. it will definitely make your face turns livid.. i'm GOOD at punching and slapping things.. hahaha..

be a person who love others.. hatred will lead you to nowhere.. i'm advising myself and you guys.. there's no any loss when you spread your love to others.. :D have a nice breakfast..!

No comments:

Post a Comment