Wednesday 23 November 2011

it's getting harder

peace be upon u and hi peeps (^_~)


i just finished a test on constitutional law.. it was a marathon of tests this week from MLS to contract and the last test for this week was CONSTI.. doing law ain't easy.. memorizing facts and cases aren't as easy as wearing high heels..

in the contract lecture just now, my lecturer gave some briefing on the accurate answer for the test i did last Tuesday..and guess what.. i can't even imagine how my marks will look like.. the previous presentation on contract was NOT good too.. :( 

Ya Allah.. please give me strength to continue this journey until the very end.. i WILL never give up...the journey is just began.. i'll be a loser if i quit now.. actually the word QUIT should never exist in my life's diary.. this is what people call student's life.. you have to endure it no matter how hard it becomes... STUDY is one big thing that students can't escape from..

i pray my carry marks of all subjects would be a really good help to me.. SURVIVING is hard but i have no other choice.. ALLAH..please assist and lead me well.. :)
~~~~~~~~~
i got two same news from two friends of mine which startled be a bit.. i thought when wan said
"ada orang nak taaruf dengan kau" he was just joking.. i was like "tak payah nak buat lawak yg tak lawak kat sini.." i didn't ask who's that person as i thought he was just testing me..

 but when lyana affirmed that (she text me and said "ada orang nak taaruf dengan kau") i was like "YA ALLAH" was the person Lyana said is the same person that wan meant..? i was puzzled for awhile.. and finally i got the answer.. YEAH.. the men who asked to taaruf with me were actually the same person..

*aku memang dah besar.. hahahaha..
i didn't say a thing about the request to taaruf.. awal lagi dow.. baru PART 1 degree..
but i'm grateful..at least i know he's not one of my haters.. *aku ade haters ke..? :P

the man.. that i once had crushed on.. i think Allah has answered my prayers.. i think he is not meant for me.. i'm ok.. and i'm trying to get rid of him as quick as i can..

Ya Allah.. do guide me so that i won't go astray.. give me the strength to be a brave person who will not waive away especially when the hardest part of my life comes and say hi to me.. may YOU give good health to me,my parents and my family.. ameen.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment