Thursday 9 August 2012

aku ke?

in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious the Most Merciful
peace be upon u and hi peeps (^_~)

today is the 21st day of Ramadhan.. the last 10 days of Ramadhan where Allah promises to forbid us from entering the hell fire for those who ask from Him.. let's not be just a passer by and neglect these 10 awesome days.. maybe this is the last Ramadhan that we can cherish..

done with the introduction, now let's get to the main point.. AKU KE? err.. don't misunderstand peeps.. i don't have split personality.. i just change my personality according to the situation.. =)

i always have this confusion when it comes to my name.. not that i have ten or eleven names but it's just sometimes i don't even recognize that that is actually my name.. a name given by my mak.. do not frown yet.. i tak habis explain pon lagi.. :) sebab i always say my name is Nani whenever people ask for my name, they might (or always) assume my real name is rosNANI, AMAni, ROHani dan nama yg sewaktu dengannya.. but those aren't my name.. i won't reveal my name kat sini but i can say that i have nurul in my name.. and my concern is that, i don't prefer people calling me nurul.. because i think that name is too sopan and lemah lembut for someone like me.. hahaha.. that's why i don't turn back when someone is calling me with that name..


there was a scene in my lecture class that i could not forget.. it was a day of my presentation.. in every presentation, after the last person bids her/his final words, the lecturer will come out with a few questions to the presenters.. as i was the leader, my lecturer asked me first.. but guess what.. i just stood still, smiling and didn't respond to her question sampai my groupmate siku i and say that question was for me to answer.. it was just because the lecturer said "ok, kamu NURUL apa pendapat kamu..." padahal dalam my group i'm the only person yang ada nama nurul.. adoiilaa..
i was puzzled for awhile.. "aku ke..? bukan aku nani ke..?" see.. i can't even have my mind straight.. i guess i have to make people call me nurul more often so that i won't forget that nurul is part of my name..lol~

done ranting.. time to get some sleep.. happy QIAM peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment