Sunday 26 August 2012

raya oh raya #2

in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious the Most Merciful
peace be upon u and hi peeps (^_~)

still in raya mode? happy raya then.. we have one month to celebrate hari raya, so don't be too greedy to visit all the houses in just one day. I swear u might die from exhaustiveness..! chill and cool down peeps..!

i too celebrate raya for the whole one month..! therefore, based on that ground, i decided to follow my ex-schoolmates to go beraya and visit my seniors and also my long-no-meet friends.. i was the driver and i brought along my sister as she said she was bored to faint to stay at home.. i picked up wan, nana and ika before we went to mimi's house.


we had our breakfast there. actually i didn't plan to go to nabilah's (nab) house in Seberang Perai.. but i decided to follow them as we have not seen each other for quite a while. Mak gave 'green light' and i grinned. Next stop was my senior's house, Kak Asbah. Had koew teow goreng and laksa there. We also met p-nut, shett and wani. It was like a small reunion and we laughed hard,, bila dah berjumpa balik ni, semua kenangan masa sekolah ingat semula.. sumpah wei, we laughed like crazy people..


with three cars we convoyed to nab's house. This was when a tragedy happened to me.. oohh mmmyyyy CAMRY..! i HENTAM belakang CA MRY wei..! i was lucky because i didn't CIUM mercedes sebelah kiri.. kalau tidak, lagi rabak duit...! this why mak always say "jangan dok seronok sangat, satgi menangis plak.." i didn't cry but my pocket cried.. lesap habis duit nak pergi Cameron..

it was my fault, because i was in a wrong lane. Fortunately, that guy didn't get mad at me.. i had a short conversation with him-->

me : teruk ke encik? (while looking at the spot i hit)
en N : eem.. calar ni.. (sambil belek tempat tu)
me : macam mana ni encik?
en N  : awak bagi saya no awak, nanti lepas check saya bagitahu
me : ok encik
en N  : awak student lagi ke?
me : a'ah, UiTM Shah Alam
en N  : awak nak kemana ni? saya rasa saya dah kedepan tapi tiba-tiba rasa macam org langgar
me : saya nak ke Seberang ni.. saya sepatutnya ambil line kanan tapi tak boleh masuk sebab kereta lain tak bagi ruang.. tp memang salah saya pon kereta encik jadi macam ni.. kereta baru ke encik?
en N  : baru siap.. sebelum ni pon kena hentam jugak dekat belakang
me : (i didn't know what reaction i should give)
en N  : takpe la, nanti apa-apa saya sms awak
me : ok encik, mintak maaf sekali lagi, selamat hari raya, maaf zahir batin

then, he text me.. we just settled the problem through sms.. btw.. he is still young with a good look but he is married with a child (i just assume that as i saw a lady at the front sit and a little boy) my friends dah melalut buat novel untuk i.. hahahaha... sabar jer laa.. but this man, he's weird.. the way he text me macam pelik.. seram wei.. it's not that he threaten me.. tp macam  ulat bulu dapat daun.. that's what i thought la kan..

there's another long story with this man whom i know is 35 years old.. but i decided not to jot down here.. kalau tak, lagi bunyi macam novel wei.. then we continued our journey to nab's house and met some other friends.



and peeps, here's some tips if u meet an accident

-call or bring along someone with u so that u won't be cheated
-try to negotiate with the other party to settle the problem without police intervention
-take his/her phone no and also the plate no
-go with him/her to the workshop so u know how bad the damage is and how much it will cost u
-don't simply agree with the sum he/she suggested
-do all the things above with manner

PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY..! and happy driving..!

2 comments: