Tuesday 12 July 2011

it's all about WAN

peace be upon u and hi peeps (^_~)

this post is actually a tribute to my best girlfriend-sahabat ever (insyaAllah) who is known as WAN. I call her WAN instead of NUR or HUSNIYAH. We became close during our high school years which started from 2008 if i'm not mistaken. We are so so so so much different from each other and i think that's the X factor for us to be friend up till now.

-gambar muda-muda, i think it was in 2009-

why the fish i made this post..? To promote her..? maybe..hahaha~~ those who are interested to Know her with the big K, you have to go through me first for the first screening. Please me and you will have the chance to kenal-kenal her. ok NANI, cut the crap.

Wan told me that i've said this to her which make her burst into tears:

"Kalau aku tak jadi kawan hang, siapa lagi yang nak jadi"

i know it sounds kejam gilak but as far as i know (which was reminded by Wan), this super sentence had actually make her think for a while and finally came out with this sentence ;

"Kalau hang tak jadi kawan aku, aku tak tau siapa yang nak jadi" 
(i think i add up some words to make it sounds better)

That was how we started our friendship. We've gone through hell and high water together (yeke wan? hahaha) Laugh together, Gediks together, Repent together, Rempit together, Cry together, Scream and Yell together and etc.  Although sometimes we do merajuk with each other but it never last longer than a day (kan..?). 

-majlis khatam al-Quran-

As a good-sweet-cute friend that she trust with her whole liver-heart-intestines, i have actually become her adviser and listener in any matters regarding her life. And of course her love matter is not excluded. She shared with me  all her stories whether the break-ups, rejoined or crush. I got easily pissed off when it comes to her current love story which i hope and pray will end shortly because i don't like him. Wan knew that fact and she can't blame me for that. 

After our last conversation which was this evening, i felt so relieved because she has found someone 11% better than that MAN. I know i don't have the right to interfere in her private matter but i can't help myself from doing so because i don't have the gut to see her crying over someone who is not worth to be with. I don't know whether Wan and her new crush or i prefer the word TEMAN will go to the next stage. But however the result is, he got my approval and i hope Wan won't repeat her same mistakes. 

I love you Wan and this love will only die when my soul and my body are apart. InsyaAllah.

Ya Allah, i seek for your forgiveness for all my sins and my best friend's wrongdoings. Have mercy on us and may you bless our friendship. Ameen.

2 comments:

  1. noi ku syg!!!!!!! thanks so mush.. huhuhu.. syg hg sangat2.. luv u till end of my life... doakan sahabat mu ini.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. jangan la buat gay kat sini..hahaha~~ <3

    ReplyDelete