Thursday 21 July 2011

random thoughts..

peace be upon u and hi peeps (^_~)

Actually, at this moment i should be sitting on the sofa in the 2nd living room with my eyes on the television screen watching the red warriors against harimau malaya.. However, it's too tedious to watch the game because none of the team scored any goal. I was expecting some exciting and cool moves from CHELSEA and HARIMAU MALAYA but i got so disappointed with both teams and yes, i left the 'game' and just waiting for the update on the facebook for the result.

I have a book which captivated me and i'm still reading it. It's a book written by a famous-popular-hot guy named John Grisham titled Theodore Boon. I've never read his piece of writing but i heard that his books are all amazing, so i decided to buy this 263 pages book. The gist of this novel is actually about how a 13 year-old boy solved a murder case and the laws applied in the case. I love law and that's the reason i love this novel.

After repeating the the same novel for about 2 to 3 times which is VERSUS written by HLOVATE, i came to think about where should i live when i have settled down. I'm pretty sure that i will not choose Malaysia because i think it's hard to teach my kids about Islam when the people around them who are muslims are not practicing Islam as their way of live. What should i say if my son asks me :

"mummy, why those girls didn't wear tudung..? it's wajib right for girls to cover their hair..?"

it will be easy if i live in a community who are not muslims as i can easily give this answer :

"Because they are not muslims."

it's one of the examples. Don't you think so guys..? :)

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment