Saturday 23 June 2012

risau

peace be upon u and hi peeps (^_~)

i  got a shocking news this afternoon. Like seriously.. it freaked me out for about 3 hours.. my mak had to undergo a surgery because there were two anak batu in her hempedu.. ya Allah, it was just yesterday when we had a conversation on how to make murtabak maggie and today, not even in 24 hours mak was admitted to Pantai Hospital.


i charged my hp downstairs and left it there while i was in my room.. i didn't realized any new message coming in until at 12.48pm which was after i finished my lunch. I got a miscall from mak and a message too which was sent at 10.46am. i was so shocked that i was actually trembling.. i went upstairs, changed my cloth and when to PETRONAS to top-up.. i called mak, no answer.. i called again, still no answer.. then i dialed abah's no.. and thank Allah, he answered my call.. i asked him what happened.. he told me the story behind mak's surgery. He said not to worry because it was just a minor surgery.. but HOW CAN I NOT WORRY..? 

i was waiting for abah's message and at 3.05pm i received a message from him :

"mak dah selamat operate, dah ada di wad, hari isnin boleh balik"

and felt so relieved.. Alhamdulillah.. that was the time i totally realized how precious mak is to me.. and to US.. so peeps, don't be shy to express your love towards your parents.. it's meaningless once they are no longer in front of your eyes..

p/s : peluk cium mak dan abah besar-besar

No comments:

Post a Comment