Saturday 21 May 2011

a suam-suam-kuku post

peace be upon u..and a warm greeting to u (^_~)


this is my very first post for this blog..
before this i share another blog with my bosom girlfriends and still do which is THIS..
but i find it inappropriate to share my personal-crappy-thoughts in that blog..
so i created one.. this T.O.S.O.M blog is all about my ramblings,nuts and takde tapis  thoughts..
it has nothing to do with others... i'm good at making people hate me as good as making them love me..
i don't have mensria (intention) to hurt people..but if u get hurt with my writing.. u are so welcomed to leave my blog and mind your own business.. i don't give a damn if u hate me because i don't know u..
however i'am delighted if u like and love me.. lets get along peeps.. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment